Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
so satisfied now. nom nom nom.
I didn't want to eat so much today because I'm going to a Brazilian steakhouse tomorrow with unlimited amounts of carnivorous foods. Want to get my moneys worth!

texas-de-brazil.jpg

LOL I forgot I was going to one today (Fogo de Chao, what's upppp) and I totally ate this huge huge lunch.

It's okay. I REGRET NOTHING.

My lunch was egg whites with veggies. My breakfast was a protein bar.

Sigh. I may need to go on hiatus from this thread....

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL I forgot I was going to one today (Fogo de Chao, what's upppp) and I totally ate this huge huge lunch.

It's okay. I REGRET NOTHING.

Eat nothing til dinner time (if you're on the east coast). Skip the salad buffet and just keep eating.
I'm so excited. to go to Texas de Brazil. never been to one of these places before. I'll probably consume more meat in one sitting than I do normally in one month

My lunch was egg whites with veggies. My breakfast was a protein bar.

Sigh. I may need to go on hiatus from this thread....

my midnight snack/meal last night was two eggs and half a carton of egg whites scrambled with a brick of goat cheese. i had no veggies lying around :oops:

don't go away, we like your baking skillsss

my midnight snack/meal last night was two eggs and half a carton of egg whites scrambled with a brick of goat cheese. i had no veggies lying around :oops:

don't go away, we like your baking skillsss

Speaking of which, I'm making Reese's peanut butter cupcakes this weekend!

Members don't see this ad :)
Why must you people that bake such delicious things live so far away from me :(

I've already found about 20 gluten-free-friendly non-chain restaurants in New Mexico that I plan on attacking next week. This is going to be an amazing culinary and outdoor adventure.

Now I just gotta get off Jefferson's waitlist so I actually end up at the school I want . . .

Read: Time to go to every "Jefferson vs. School X" thread and tell the OP to choose School X...

I had Taco Bell tonight :oops:

It's okay, I'll be up for another four hours completely rewriting the methods section of my thesis. No biggie. It wasn't like it was 10 pages or anything. :(

:soexcited:Duuuuuuude! I'm officially part of the class of 2016!

:clap::banana::zip::love::love::biglove::biglove:

Now I just gotta get off Jefferson's waitlist so I actually end up at the school I want . . .

Congrats :D Glad you didn't wait until you were officially accepted to join us in this thread!

This is fun, heehee.

It really is. But someone already caught on . . .

And I think I found all of the Jeff vs X threads for this year. Gotta wait until late April, I guess.

In any case, not sending in that deposit for at least a week. Maybe I'll get a Penn State Miracle.

In any case, not sending in that deposit for at least a week. Maybe I'll get a Penn State Miracle.

:xf:

Also, late night preparing for an early-morning presentation bump. :( Screw in vitro selection of mRNA display libraries containing an unnatural amino acid.

:xf:

Also, late night preparing for an early-morning presentation bump. :( Screw in vitro selection of mRNA display libraries containing an unnatural amino acid.

Blah. Good luck with that. I'm switching between looking for program evaluation and evidence-based practice articles for my thesis/writing the methods/researching endocrine disruptors and their effect on the reproductive system for my environmental health class.

This red bull isn't working :(

Blah. Good luck with that. I'm switching between looking for program evaluation and evidence-based practice articles for my thesis/writing the methods/researching endocrine disruptors and their effect on the reproductive system for my environmental health class.

This red bull isn't working
:(

Time for a cold shower, then. Or time to be chased by a bear. I couldn't fall back asleep after I thought I may have been chased by a bear (ADRENALINE SURGE!). It was dark, I was in Yellowstone, and I didn't know what it was. All I heard was a huge SNAP behind me, and then I took off like a freakin' dragster.

Time for a cold shower, then. Or time to be chased by a bear. I couldn't fall back asleep after I thought I may have been chased by a bear (ADRENALINE SURGE!). It was dark, I was in Yellowstone, and I didn't know what it was. All I heard was a huge SNAP behind me, and then I took off like a freakin' dragster.

That's what happens to me every time I dream I'm falling asleep. I jerk awake and my hearts pounding. Goodbye sleep for the rest of the night.

speaking of dreams, I woke up at 5AM this morning scared out of my mind. I dreamt that I drove my roommate's car into the center barrier of a highway and caused a major accident. Worst part was she didn't have car insurance and I was responsible for the $180k damage. :scared: and then I thought about how I will never be able to pay for med school now.

Glad it was just a dream. Will be driving with extreme caution today.

on a brighter note, GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! Happy Friday!

I work 8:30-4:30 today. I'm almost done with the other half of my Red Bull. It's not helping.

Contemplating a cup of super strong black coffee.

Morning jam, I love this song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ch87hRnwQ[/YOUTUBE]