Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm off to get a sorely needed haircut, and a sugar free vanilla iced coffee from McDonald's. Yummmm

sounds delish. You should bring me one since you ninja's my top. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
and tied with SS. now I will surpass him.....

Members don't see this ad :)
cool. :thumbup: Where is your #1?

Hmm hard to say haha...I'm trying to wait to decide that until I get invites..I really like all the schools I'm applying to!
I would love to end up in Texas though!

Nice! Just got an email telling me my application was complete, so I suppose I have a long way to go :laugh:

Thanks! haha I'm sure your invite will come as soon as they get a glimpse of you app...(as long as they don't mind 10 yr olds haha)

I used to live in Houston and loved it, I've always liked the big state, and my gf is from Dallas :)

Lol, I feel like I'm following you because I just replied to your post in the UTSA thread :laugh:

Why hello there :hello:

Oh hi.

Hello_Kitty_Pink_2981.jpg

Someone at the library is looking over at my monitor. They're probably wondering what a college-aged male is doing looking for Hello Kitty pictures.

I used to live in Houston and loved it, I've always liked the big state, and my gf is from Dallas :)

Guessing you moved to Colorado late in high school?

Lol, I feel like I'm following you because I just replied to your post in the UTSA thread :laugh:

The suspicious face was already taken....haha just kidding....but seriously :shifty:

Guessing you moved to Colorado late in high school?

Well I've moved about 12 times so it's kind of complicated...My dad was in the oil business... I've lived in CO 4 different times and my family lives there now! so kind of?

The suspicious face was already taken....haha just kidding....but seriously :shifty:

Well I've moved about 12 times so it's kind of complicated...My dad was in the oil business... I've lived in CO 4 different time and my family lives there now! so kind of?

Ha i know how that is.

Awww, you used my quote in your siggy!

I'm ignoring your bacon comments.

It was a quote worthy statement.

Your antipathy towards bacon shakes my beliefs to their very foundation.

EDIT: I lied...it has 1's...I think I saw somewhere that he's a beast though..hmmm

He changed it up. I have his stats memorized though. Once I see someone's MDApps, I can usually do a pretty good job of matching the person with their stats in the future.

Creepers gonna creep.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you eat pigs? Religious reasons? Humane reasons? Health reasons? Don't like the taste?

Just out of curiosity, why don't you eat pigs? Religious reasons? Humane reasons? Health reasons? Don't like the taste?

He's a vegetarian :scared:

(although that could be due to any of the reasons you listed.)

pig is too tasty to give up. sorry kids.

Third!

Edit: For those of you who are not vegetarian, if you had to give up one meat, what would it be?

Third!

Edit: For those of you who are not vegetarian, if you had to give up one meat, what would it be?

For me it would pork - even though it's the other white meat. :D But I don't eat bacon much and really only eat pork chops.

Third!

Lamb. I dislike the taste of it. Ill still eat it at places but it is not my first choice.