Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Stop for shaming. You're not even in the 3000 club.

"When I read your magazine, I don't see one wrinkled face or single toothless grin. For shame! --to the editors of Modern Bride magazine."

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
online technical writing? i don't know what that is
I should be more clear now that I am on a lappy.

I made an A in my online Technical Writing Course.

GPA +.02. YEAAAAA BIG JUMP

I'm currently digging for interview questions.

I should read my application over a couple hundred times before my first interview.

I never did mine. I just know mine really well since i proofread it umpteen times

Members don't see this ad :)
posting britney spears, and her new stuff no less? For shame

i caught a mistake during each proof. Did like 10 of them i think.

proofread twice and still managed to submit with one mistake. patien instead of patient

Omg. I love chinese food.

Me too. :love:

Cuz I need to make my SDN presence known if I'm ever going to join the ranks of Saggy as a mod so I can merge related threads and pull the...

"This thread has nothing to do with applying to medical school. Please visit the Lounge for all your socializing needs."

Hahaha... oh and, facebook deters from our post count. That's not cool.

The more you post about wanting to be a mid the less likely they are to ask you to be one. :laugh:

Although, the placeholder theory... keep the first and last letter the same... you can still make sense of waht I wirte.

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

http://www.ecenglish.com/learnenglish/lessons/can-you-read

My philosophy... adcoms won't read it more than once. Why should I?

I don't have bad grammar/syntax. Therefore, one time is good enough.

English is my first language so I always feel bad when i do typos

yay my abstract was approved. Time to present my boss poster in Hartford on Oct 15

britney was so much better back then, what happened?

I hate Connecticut.

But, CONGRATS!:)

Its a free trip. I got my 200 registration fee paid for. 400 dollar flight paid for. 300 dollars for hotel. and 200 dollar food voucher. Thank you tax payers

1602a02.jpg

+pad+

edit: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why can't i ever get 3 in a row

Last edited:
Contractility?

Not yet a full heart. Its like an intermediate between 36 cardiomyocyte heart tube and actual muscle mass. Years away from actually making an artificial beating heart thats been tissue engineered. Not in our lifetime. easier to use a double lvad or berlin heart with the right fluid dynamics. My PI back at home just got his artificial heart approved for clinical testing. Its so far imo the best one that will hit the market if it does hit

Not yet a full heart. Its like an intermediate between 36 cardiomyocyte heart tube and actual muscle mass. Years away from actually making an artificial beating heart thats been tissue engineered. Not in our lifetime. easier to use a double lvad or berlin heart with the right fluid dynamics. My PI back at home just got his artificial heart approved for clinical testing. Its so far imo the best one that will hit the market if it does hit

Still, do your cells beat?