Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Supreme pizza from Pizza Hut. Sooooo fatty/oily.

But yet soooo goood!

pizza+hut.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Working on secondaries isn't so bad when you're eating pizza.

I have nothing to do, so I was browsing secondary questions before I'm verified. How the heck am I going to answer "Describe briefly any experiences and/or skills that have made you more sensitive or appreciative of other cultures or the human condition."

Members don't see this ad :)
I have nothing to do, so I was browsing secondary questions before I'm verified. How the heck am I going to answer "Describe briefly any experiences and/or skills that have made you more sensitive or appreciative of other cultures or the human condition."

Creighton?

A&M asked me this one in may. So i just copied pasta my answer. Just talk about intereacitons with different cultures and how it made you a better person

I interacted with Asian people on SDN.

Creighton?

A&M asked me this one in may. So i just copied pasta my answer. Just talk about intereacitons with different cultures and how it made you a better person

Yep, Creighton. I guess I could describe my work at the student health center, half of the patients are international students.

Yep, Creighton. I guess I could describe my work at the student health center, half of the patients are international students.

Here was my premise
Met foreigners . Exposed to different cultures. Adopted some of the customs and ideas. Got to college, surrounded by culture ???? profit!

Here was my premise
Met foreigners . Exposed to different cultures. Adopted some of the customs and ideas. Got to college, surrounded by culture ???? profit!

I've always really enjoyed meeting people of other cultures and exploring the differences and similarities, but I'm not sure how exactly to express that without a specific event, club, etc.

I've always really enjoyed meeting people of other cultures and exploring the differences and similarities, but I'm not sure how exactly to express that without a specific event, club, etc.

No need to be super specific. Only got 2000 characters i think

No need to be super specific. Only got 2000 characters i think

Alright then... I think I can do that. I meet a lot of "different" people through swing dancing in different cities/states, learning to cook foreign food, and especially at school. Thanks for your input! Secondaries are a whole new ball park for me.

Alright then... I think I can do that. I meet a lot of "different" people through swing dancing in different cities/states, learning to cook foreign food, and especially at school. Thanks for your input! Secondaries are a whole new ball park for me.

Perfect examples then.

No problem. my one day secondary turn around should be useful for something other than making the anxiety worse for me

Members don't see this ad :)
BAck in ochem?

1) two weeks and done!
2) grades in so I can discuss my improvement in secondaries
3) don't have to take it at UCR next quarter
4) profit!!!!

:D

Same!!!

Think I'd write about growing up in a minority neighborhood and through traveling. Oh and at my volunteer place!

Actually, the place I volunteered at had this cool book at the nurse's station. It had different cultures with basics and then like segments on medical related things and how they view it/how they can be approached without offending them.

Ie, if a culture was against blood transfusions, the book explained that so you didn't go in saying a transfusion was the only option.

I have ONE in-state school. And it's really competitive. :( And they accept 25% OOS.

I have ONE in-state school. And it's really competitive. :( And they accept 25% OOS.

A comment on the txsucks website:

You are from another country and we DO hate you. Especially from California and COLORADO. Good lord why in the world would anyone from Colorado not want to kill themselves for being born there? I mean if someone asked you where you where from wouldn't you just want to stab yourself 36 times in the stomach after saying you where from COLORADO? And I lived in the Springs for many years. Everyone there seemed to drive a Jeep with a bumper sticker that said "NATIVE" on it. LOL. That still makes me laugh. NATIVE? Those folks that drove those cars with those stickers on them where the dumbest folks Ive met anywhere.
trolololol

I just organized all my applicaiton stuff in OneNote. Im liking this. Yay digital portolios

trolololol

Haha, well first of all, that person doesn't know how to use apostrophes correctly. Second, they are jealous because they can't have a Colorado Native bumper sticker because they had the misfortune of being born in Texas. Third, it's that kind of arrogance that makes actual native Coloradans really hate Texas transplants. I hope that guy moved back to Texas.

Hahahahah fine the CFL sucks.

But turns out that Canada trumps the US right now... just sayin'

Obama better get his act together.

Uh, in what sense? Economic considerations play second fiddle to blind jingoism:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8zO_DV09QE[/YOUTUBE]

Canada...Canada...oh, you mean the frigid wasteland that supplies oil to the States? That Canada? Sure, the people who live there are doing pretty well. I hear both of them are really raking in the dough. :D

Man one note is awesome. I just organized my next semester and all my application stuff.

I wish I were organized.

I got bored at work lul. I having nothing to do.

I got my applicaiton portfolio with subsections for applicaitons, secondaries, interview prep, and notes on the school post interview

I got bored at work lul. I having nothing to do.

I got my applicaiton portfolio with subsections for applicaitons, secondaries, interview prep, and notes on the school post interview

That's super intense. Maybe I should organize my life like that. :D

Oh hai top!

Amen to that, I haver actually complete a very similar task. It's so cleaaannn and I feel so prepared. Watch me get rejected continuously.

:laugh:

:(

you wont. hang in there buddy

I have the attention span of a hamster, so i bored easily i do other stuff. then i get super focused lol