Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Watching this amazing Niners/Lions game going on right now. Can't wait to see my Niners hand the Lions their first loss of the season.

Members don't see this ad.

Watching this amazing Niners/Lions game going on right now. Can't wait to see my Niners hand the Lions their first loss of the season.

SS! I haven't seen you in forever. On here or on fb. I thought they'd put you in the home or something, Gramps! :laugh:

But srs. Hopefully the Niners won't lose their momentum. I saw that in waaay too many college games yesterday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Assuming that CodeBlu joined on October 16th, 2010:

Post Count - 9570
Days in a year - 365

26 POSTS A DAY

If you can get a 250 post combo between the hours of 0800EST and 2000EST I will buy you a Philly Cheese Steak and FedEx it to you.

There's an easier and more precise way to do this.

1) Click on CodeBlu's name.
2) Click on "View Public Profile"
3) Click on the "Statistics" tab.

Total Posts: 9,589
Posts Per Day: 26.04

I want your ugly, I want your disease...

lool, nice :laugh:

How about Lady Gaga!

I was Gaga two years ago for Halloween! Otherwise, I'd totally go for it.

I want to be something random, like a hairbrush. Or a sock. Or a pillow. (just looking at things in my room here.) But you get the idea! Something obscure that no one would expect.

Or, something from pop culture. But the only pop-culture related females lately have been Amanda Knox, Amy Winehouse, and Casey Anthony. And I am NOT about to make a shirt that says "No Daughter, No Problems." It's just waaay too soon.

I was Gaga two years ago for Halloween! Otherwise, I'd totally go for it.

I want to be something random, like a hairbrush. Or a sock. Or a pillow. (just looking at things in my room here.) But you get the idea! Something obscure that no one would expect.

I once had a friend who dressed up as a laundry basket :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
See? Yeah! Something like that! Except I know a girl who did it last year...darn...

I know a girl who dressed up as a taco bell burrito. She got bean burrito wrappers from a local taco bell, taped em together to make a dress, and wore it over a thin dress. She used yellow yarn for strands of cheese coming out. Best costume I've ever seen.

I know a girl who dressed up as a taco bell burrito. She got bean burrito wrappers from a local taco bell, taped em together to make a dress, and wore it over a thin dress. She used yellow yarn for strands of cheese coming out. Best costume I've ever seen.

Nice! I love that idea. And of course you'd love it...being Taco Bell and whatnot :laugh:

CONGRATS CODEBLU!!! I'm a lurker here but I've been rooting for you :)

You guys sure it's OUWB? I thought they were calling people Monday?

Just wanted to make this official... :eek:

I can't even believe it's true.

ACCEPTED CLASS OF 2016!!!!!!! :) :) :)

:clap::soexcited:

Congrats bro, I've been pulling for you... Hopefully we could be classmates if OUWB gives me some love:xf:

Good luck to everyone finding out within the next 24 hours:luck:

like-a-boss-duck.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to make this official... :eek:

I can't even believe it's true.

ACCEPTED CLASS OF 2016!!!!!!! :) :) :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :highfive::claps:Hope you're celebrating in an epic fashion.

Only more good news to come guys; it's still so early! Now we can rest easy. At least, until next August :laugh: