Class of 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Come on, only 50 more before 6k!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You really like spam, huh? That stuffs not good for you...

Make this go viral.....Spread the word.

RON PAUL for President 2012!
He also was a physician.
Sad thing is he might not be elected because he speaks a language most people don't understand which is common sense.

[YOUTUBE]TjsuBXKoswA[/YOUTUBE]

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hormones....that stuff that does stuff by binding and stuff. Yeah, I definitely got that down :rolleyes:

Thats about all I know about hormones. OOOO except I learned this catchy study aid for calcitonin/parathyroid hormone:

calcitonin= calcium in

parathyroid hormone = rid of calcium

Yay! I now know 2 of the what? 50 hormones. -_-

Thats about all I know about hormones. OOOO except I learned this catchy study aid for calcitonin/parathyroid hormone:

calcitonin= calcium in

parathyroid hormone = rid of calcium

Yay! I now know 2 of the what? 50 hormones. -_-

:eek: Well, that's pretty helpful! I've just been trying to learn by practice. Passages give a lot of info about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was working on other subjects, but it felt like every passage was about parathyroid hormone and calcium.

We've got a room full, but everyone is so quiet :rolleyes:

Oh noes! He's setting up his cheats! It's all over!

:eek: Well, that's pretty helpful! I've just been trying to learn by practice. Passages give a lot of info about it.

There is also:

POA! A FLAT PoG! (Remember those things...pogs...haha)
Posterior Pituitary
Oxytocin
Antidiuretic Hormone(Vasopressin)

Anterior Pituitary
Follicle stimulating hormone(FSH)
Lutenizing Hormone(LH)
ACTH
Thyroid stimulating hormone
ProLactin
Growth Hormone

Along with Parathyroid hormone, calcitonin, glucagon and insulin I think those are all the peptide hormones you need to know.....I have no idea what most of them do though haha

Hmmm, should I bother getting us closer to 6000 just so deathstar can steal it...?

There is also:

POA! A FLAT PoG! (Remember those things...pogs...haha)
Posterior Pituitary
Oxytocin
Antidiuretic Hormone(Vasopressin)

Anterior Pituitary
Follicle stimulating hormone(FSH)
Lutenizing Hormone(LH)
ACTH
Thyroid stimulating hormone
ProLactin
Growth Hormone

Along with Parathyroid hormone, calcitonin, glucagon and insulin I think those are all the peptide hormones you need to know.....I have no idea what most of them do though haha

That's the problem :laugh: They usually gives the names, just need to know what they do.

Post padding is giving me back problems :p Such hard work :rolleyes:

There's a bunch of those types of hints in the kaplan books. I need to go over the bio material one more time.

Gotta scope out the 7/6 thread tomorrow. They're getting their scores! It's always nice to hear good news.

That's the problem :laugh: They usually gives the names, just need to know what they do.

Well....at least if I can divide them between protein/steroid/thyrosine hormones and where they come from I might at least have an idea. :D o well I better get studying haha.

Well....at least if I can divide them between protein/steroid/thyrosine hormones and where they come from I might at least have an idea. :D o well I better get studying haha.

Yeah, that's definitely helpful. I think I'll do a VR test tonight.

I have banned myself from going to the MCAT section. It turns me into a neurotic mess. :scared:

What can you do. It's good motivation.

6000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much sadness in my heart,
I feel that the best that I can do,
is end it all and leave forever.