Class of 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
6000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
felt the 6001 top should be something more than "top" :hungover:

the class of 2018 thread is catching up to us in views. We need to spam harder and we need to refresh harder.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahahaha looks like you guys had a party without me.

SDN party=/=going out/getting drunk/picking people up. SDN party= posting CRAZY amounts of pages. and I mean, CRAZY. :laugh:

Wow 6k! Another milestone for c/o 2017!

Goodnight 2017. Off to bed so I can wake up super early and take a FL :cool:

Good luck tatertots! Which are you taking? I'm up so early because I'm taking AAMC7. Hopefully the day full of plane travel yesterday doesn't mess me up too badly. And hopefully I see a jump in scores from all the 33s I was getting in TBR :xf:

AAMC 7 in an hour or two...Kinda nervous, but hopefully I'll do fine. I need to ace that verbal section though.

AAMC 7 in an hour or two...Kinda nervous, but hopefully I'll do fine. I need to ace that verbal section though.

We're taking it simultaneously :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QHL_JkVgj8[/YOUTUBE]

Wow 6k! Another milestone for c/o 2017!

Good luck tatertots! Which are you taking? I'm up so early because I'm taking AAMC7. Hopefully the day full of plane travel yesterday doesn't mess me up too badly. And hopefully I see a jump in scores from all the 33s I was getting in TBR :xf:

I am taking TBR 6. I was thinking of taking AAMC 7 since I think you 2 plus someone else is also taking it today but I figure I should exhaust my TBR resources first. Anyways I am behind because I was supposed to wake up at 6 but set my alarm for 6 PM -_-

damn verbal got me again...BS better be easy as hell...

I hate making a phone call just to be placed on hold for 20mins and they end up being unable to help me :boom:

LOL, I got a 34, which isn't bad I guess. 11 ps, 11 verbal, 12 bs. Dunno how I managed to get an 11 on verbal, but I'll take it. I don't know what happened though for PS, cause usually that's my strongest.

36 on AAMC7 (13 11 12)
gahh one away from a 12 in verbal.
I'm really waiting for my AAMC8 score because I was on an airplane all day yesterday and in my experience a day of travel before a practice test results in lower scores (as evidenced by my 33 on AAMC3 then subsequent 38 and 36 on 4,5)

For some reason I'm bleh about the score?? :confused: Maybe I'm just tired after the test or I'm thinking back to the glory of my 38 on AAMC4 :oops:

Anyway woohoo time for lunch!

LOL, I got a 34, which isn't bad I guess. 11 ps, 11 verbal, 12 bs. Dunno how I managed to get an 11 on verbal, but I'll take it. I don't know what happened though for PS, cause usually that's my strongest.

Mo you're Aug 19 too right??
Which tests do you have left to take? I've got AAMC 8,9,10,11

Who else is Aug. 19?

36 on AAMC7 (13 11 12)

For some reason I'm bleh about the score?? :confused: Maybe I'm just tired after the test or I'm thinking back to the glory of my 38 on AAMC4 :oops:

I'd kill for your score! Haha o well. To each his own. :D

Though I kind of know what you mean. I come close but never reach my highest score from my 2nd test....