Class of 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Top??????? Maybe?

Members don't see this ad.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
failed hijack

Hijack??? 'Twas but an innocent happenstance that I happened upon the thread and almost got top, proceeded to get super excited, and then proceeded to get my dreams crushed forever. Emotional rollercoaster if I do say so myself :diebanana:

Hijack??? 'Twas but an innocent happenstance that I happened upon the thread and almost got top, proceeded to get super excited, and then proceeded to get my dreams crushed forever. Emotional rollercoaster if I do say so myself :diebanana:

:laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

Almost done at work....almost done...

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone in the 2017 crowd still need to study for the MCAT? See my sig.

Wow, that's incredibly generous of you. You'll be helping out several people prepare for the MCAT :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I want to see the essays that people write to Frazier.

I think I'm catching a cold in the middle of the summer :(

I have a sinus infection. I haven't felt well for the past 2 days. :(

ha, me too. although i won't be writing anything. i'm too lazy :oops:

I have those books, or I'd totally write some essays for Frazier!

I'll probably give my books away to some poor chap too one day! :)

sucks. probably too much stress. take a break bro

Maybe. Haven't been able to sleep well, either, maybe that's adding to it. I'll take a break tomorrow or something :D

Hmm, Ramadan starts tomorrow so I have to start fasting. Not sure if that'll bode well for my studies. Maybe I'll have to delay my test to January :(