Tots

c/o 2018
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2008
Chicago
Status
Medical Student
When you guys see this can you give me some car recommendations? I was thinking of getting a toyota camry.
I drive a 2011 Hyundai Genesis and it is an awesome car. Around the same price range as the Camry but probably not as practical....

Kangaroo Paw

Sha-boing, BOING.
5+ Year Member
May 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Omg. I go to Catalina for a few days and you guys post a storm. O well back to MCAT studying.
I know, seriously. I feel so excluded sometimes *goes emo* :(.

On a cheerier note, I've never been to Catalina, but I went to Coronado Island when I was 7 and it was redonkadonk. I freakin' love Southern California. Too bad I'm from upstate NY... :laugh:

Tots

c/o 2018
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2008
Chicago
Status
Medical Student

On a cheerier note, I've never been to Catalina, but I went to Coronado Island when I was 7 and it was redonkadonk. I freakin' love Southern California. Too bad I'm from upstate NY... :laugh:
Haha....who doesn't love So Cal? Coronado is pretty awesome. I <3 SD. I have never been to upstate NY....maybe someday.

GooseWing

7+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2011
Sunny So Cal
Status
Medical Student
Haha....who doesn't love So Cal? Coronado is pretty awesome. I <3 SD. I have never been to upstate NY....maybe someday.
Yes Southern California is the place to be.
Tatertots where were you in Catalina? Avalon has a badass mini golf course. I played it one time in HS before a soccer game. Highly recommended :)

tman5890

Fiery Devotion
7+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2009
On an island, in NY
Status
Pre-Medical

Never been to the west coast :( Although I'd really like to move to cali based on the weather.

About the Ads

torshi

Squirrel
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2010
i drive a honda accord and spent 50 bucks to fill it up..on a 4 cylinder...thought i was saving gas..sad :thumbdown:

About the Ads

GooseWing

7+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2011
Sunny So Cal
Status
Medical Student
I can't decide what's more important:

1. Reviewing AAMC 5 as my study schedule says I should

or

2. Competing for post #4000

About the Ads