Class of 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

About the Ads
About the Ads

Kangaroo Paw

Sha-boing, BOING.
5+ Year Member
May 29, 2010
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Omg. I go to Catalina for a few days and you guys post a storm. O well back to MCAT studying.

I know, seriously. I feel so excluded sometimes *goes emo* :(.

On a cheerier note, I've never been to Catalina, but I went to Coronado Island when I was 7 and it was redonkadonk. I freakin' love Southern California. Too bad I'm from upstate NY... :laugh:

Tots

c/o 2018
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2008
Chicago
Status
  1. Medical Student

On a cheerier note, I've never been to Catalina, but I went to Coronado Island when I was 7 and it was redonkadonk. I freakin' love Southern California. Too bad I'm from upstate NY... :laugh:

Haha....who doesn't love So Cal? Coronado is pretty awesome. I <3 SD. I have never been to upstate NY....maybe someday.

GooseWing

7+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2011
Sunny So Cal
Status
  1. Medical Student
Haha....who doesn't love So Cal? Coronado is pretty awesome. I <3 SD. I have never been to upstate NY....maybe someday.

Yes Southern California is the place to be.
Tatertots where were you in Catalina? Avalon has a badass mini golf course. I played it one time in HS before a soccer game. Highly recommended :)

tman5890

Fiery Devotion
7+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2009
On an island, in NY
Status
  1. Pre-Medical

Never been to the west coast :( Although I'd really like to move to cali based on the weather.

About the Ads

torshi

Squirrel
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2010
i drive a honda accord and spent 50 bucks to fill it up..on a 4 cylinder...thought i was saving gas..sad :thumbdown:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads