Class of 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I hate when a package is supposed to be delivered next day and they randomly change it last minute :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, I woke up drooling from my sleep. I haven't done that in a while. That usually happens when I have a damn good rest. I had a funny dream though. I was at the library studying for the MCAT and met Emma Watson. It's kind of sad how the MCAT has invaded almost every one of my dreams for the past 2 months.

Wow, I woke up drooling from my sleep. I haven't done that in a while. That usually happens when I have a damn good rest. I had a funny dream though. I was at the library studying for the MCAT and met Emma Watson. It's kind of sad how the MCAT has invaded almost every one of my dreams for the past 2 months.

Hahaha classic. I had my first dream of a similar type after I did really well on AAMC4. My dream was me rocking a group interview at Baylor (I don't even know if they do group interviews but my brain decided they did). I'm sure dreams of this nature will get more and more frequent over the next 2 years until I get an acceptance... hopefully they're all good ones :oops:

Parents...they can drive you insane sometimes :smuggrin:

Haha I just realized that this will (hopefully) by my year. Time flies.... Best of luck to everyone this year; I just have my MCAT left and then smooth sailing until applications start.

Haha I just realized that this will (hopefully) by my year. Time flies.... Best of luck to everyone this year; I just have my MCAT left and then smooth sailing until applications start.

:thumbup::thumbup: Good luck! Come back anytime! :D

Agreed. Though I have to admit I like my parents more and more the less I spend around them.

Ain't that the truth. When I'm at school I miss home and my parents so much, but once I'm home things change. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing :laugh:

Omg I just took BR #5 and the PS killed me. I heard BR #3/5 were the hardest though so hopefully that is not reflective of my overall PS ability. :scared:

Omg I just took BR #5 and the PS killed me. I heard BR #3/5 were the hardest though so hopefully that is not reflective of my overall PS ability. :scared:

I hear TBR in general was really hard. I'm sure you'll score much higher on your next AAMC.

Hey......... just dropping in to see how my fellow mates are doing?:)

I hear TBR in general was really hard. I'm sure you'll score much higher on your next AAMC.

I'm thinking on getting TBR, but just hate to shell out more money.:( I have already spent so much on MCAT review, but I know it will be worth it later.:thumbup::xf:

Ozzi have you ever watched the movie troy? I slipped on the rock. It won't happen again.