Class of 2025 PharmD Nova Southeastern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

melaortiz23

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In here you can post your stats and the campus you were accepted into. I got into the Fort Lauderdale Campus. You can also use this thread just to get to know some of the students that will go to the same campus. Has anyone been able to find the facebook group?
 
Hi! I am also starting this Fall and got accepted to the campus in Davie, FL. I have not been able to find a Facebook group for accepted students and the admissions team has not reached out with any additional info. I hope I am not missing something!