Program-Specific Info / Q's Class recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thefutureisot

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am registering for my last semester of undergrad and have 2 free credits.. I was wondering if you guys had any recommendation of classes I could take that would help me with OT?
 
  1. Human Anatomy
  2. Human physiology
  3. Abnormal Psychology
  4. Developmental Psychology
  5. Statistics
  6. Physics
  7. Medical Terminology
Here were just some of the pre reqs that were required from school I applied to. Hope it helps. But since it's two units probably medical terminology?
 
Last edited:
  1. Human Anatomy
  2. Human physiology
  3. Abnormal Psychology
  4. Developmental Psychology
  5. Statistics
  6. Physics
  7. Medical Terminology
Here were just some of the pre reqs that were required from school I applied to. Hope it helps. But since it's two units probably medical terminology?

thanks for this! I've actually already taken all of these
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah okay gotcha. Well I was planning to take a sign language course, since I have free time. Perhaps that can be a choice? I feel that might be helpful in our field. 🙂
 
Have you taken introductory sociology? Or a basic biology with lab? Could any of your grades in the other courses use improvement? These are my suggestions based on things I had to improve upon as well 🙂
 
  1. Human Anatomy
  2. Human physiology
  3. Abnormal Psychology
  4. Developmental Psychology
  5. Statistics
  6. Physics
  7. Medical Terminology
Here were just some of the pre reqs that were required from school I applied to. Hope it helps. But since it's two units probably medical terminology?
Hi, was your physics an intro class?