Class Registration Stress

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Student2390

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a freshman and my time ticket isn't until tomorrow, so of course I've been obsessively checking how fast the classes I need are filling up. I'm pretty scared of getting bad professors, I've heard too many horror stories from past students. Does registration get any easier as you move up and your time ticket does too? Also just writing this to vent because I'm so stressed about it.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a freshman and my time ticket isn't until tomorrow, so of course I've been obsessively checking how fast the classes I need are filling up. I'm pretty scared of getting bad professors, I've heard too many horror stories from past students. Does registration get any easier as you move up and your time ticket does too? Also just writing this to vent because I'm so stressed about it.
Lol welcome to college bud. Everyone goes thru this so just battle it out, nothing else you can do right

Lol welcome to college bud. Everyone goes thru this so just battle it out, nothing else you can do right

I echo mamba! It's easier said than done but try not to stress over things you don't have control over. Take your enrollment time as it is and try to make the best out of it. If possible, avoid harder classes or professors until your enrollment improves. Usually, your standing increases as you accumulate more units.