Classes Advice Required please..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LatinGuitarrist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Guys, The school I go to is in a quarter system and I am debating what classes to take next quarter, so I need your assistance. Should I take, Human Anatomy w/lab, Microbiology w/lab and a Psychology Class or
Human Anatomy w/lab, Human Physiology w/lab and a Psychology Class . I am will be applying to PA school, so I want to know which load you guys thing will be more doable. Thanks in advance.

Eddie
 
anatomy and physiology at the same time make more sense from a learning standpoint so you can get structure and function at the same time. easier to learn that way than spread out over a yr.
 
Thanks EMEDPA

See, I am in a quarter system, so quarter 1, starting january, I will either take anatomy, micro and a psych class, or anatomy, physio, and a psych class...quarter 2 starting april would be either micro and 2 psych classes or physio and 2 psych classes.. Psych is my major..

Ed
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks EMEDPA

See, I am in a quarter system, so quarter 1, starting january, I will either take anatomy, micro and a psych class, or anatomy, physio, and a psych class...quarter 2 starting april would be either micro and 2 psych classes or physio and 2 psych classes.. Psych is my major..

Ed

I think what EMEDPA is trying to say is that you should take Anatomy, Physiology and Psychology and hold off on Micro until another time.

I agree with this advice.
 
Thanks guys...I want to do great in these courses, so If anatomy and physiology overlap and complement eachother and makes it smoother, I ll do that.

Ed