Classes during summer before matriculating in fall?

Started by akaCobee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

akaCobee

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, future MD-PhD applicant here.

My academic plan will require me to take two online classes the summer after I technically graduate. Although I can walk during spring graduation, I still have to complete two more electives in the summer in order to actually get my degree. Do MD/PhD allow this or will this be something that would make me ineligible to apply to MD-PhD programs? I understand that some programs start in the spring while others make it optional (usually an opportunity to start lab rotations). Could anyone give me insight on my situation?