Classifying a course as a "repeat"...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kane

The hard way is the right way
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Classifying a course as a "repeat"...does that help you or hurt you? Or maybe it doesn't matter?

I've repeated courses because they were very old. I went from a B to an A in a few of them -- but there were many years in between.

Any opinions?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Classifying a course as a "repeat"...does that help you or hurt you? Or maybe it doesn't matter?

I've repeated courses because they were very old. I went from a B to an A in a few of them -- but there were many years in between.

Any opinions?

Thanks.

It still falls under repeat.

Thanks.

I don't have a problem with that, but does it "help" or "hurt" to classify something as a Repeat? (Not sure if you or anyone knows. I'm just curious.)

As I said, I went from a B to an A, so obviously this helps my GPA. You see, since I had to take courses over again because so much time had gone by, I'd rather they stand alone. I didn't repeat them because I did poorly.

Know what I'm saying?

Thanks.

I don't have a problem with that, but does it "help" or "hurt" to classify something as a Repeat? (Not sure if you or anyone knows. I'm just curious.)

As I said, I went from a B to an A, so obviously this helps my GPA. You see, since I had to take courses over again because so much time had gone by, I'd rather they stand alone. I didn't repeat them because I did poorly.

Know what I'm saying?

Why would you retake a class if you got a B? Since both grades will count anyway, you were better off taking higher level courses and not wasting your time.