Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an OMS-3 with a >550 COMLEX. I fell in love with my ortho rotation this past year and currently have 2 auditions set up for this upcoming season.
However, I realize my score is below the typical average for DO ortho. I think I'll have ER as my back up and I'm toying with the idea of General surg as well.
Am I at a disadvantage to just try and ortho audition as many places as I can at the expense of no auditions for EM or GS?
Thanks for any and all help
However, I realize my score is below the typical average for DO ortho. I think I'll have ER as my back up and I'm toying with the idea of General surg as well.
Am I at a disadvantage to just try and ortho audition as many places as I can at the expense of no auditions for EM or GS?
Thanks for any and all help