Cleveland Clinic-Florida 2008

Started by dr.evil
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dr.evil

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As you may or may not know, I'm looking into residency in plastic surgery. Since I have already finished general surgery residency, I was looking at ways to accelerate the process.

I noticed on the SF Match page that the Cleveland Clinic-Florida program is offering 2 resident spots for July 2008.

Anyone have any info on this place or know why these two spots are open? Any idea how difficult it would be to get any interview for 2008?

Hope everyone is getting a ton of interviews.
 
Hey,
I would give them a call. They were in for my match but dropped out without explanation. If they have 2 open spots for 2008 then they aren't going through the match this year, because this year's spots are for 2009. It would be worth looking into for sure.
 
Take whatever you can get. Even if they again drop out, most programs would make a big effort to get you accepted into another program for the next match since they feel responsible for messing up your plans. Besides that, it's a beautiful hospital in sunny Florida!