Cleveland Clinic Pathology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

path12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this program has already sent invitations for interviews (pathology residency)? If so, when did you hear from them?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if this program has already sent invitations for interviews (pathology residency)? If so, when did you hear from them?
Thanks

No answer from me, but I am wondering if anyone has any general thoughts on Cleveland clinic pathology. Is it well regarded?

Members don't see this ad :)
No answer from me, but I am wondering if anyone has any general thoughts on Cleveland clinic pathology. Is it well regarded?

It is well regarded. Good program. CP/hemepath is strong there. I know someone working there and he is happy.

@Enkidu: did you applied there? I'm surprised that none of the people who I know, with terrific scores have not been called by them yet.....

If you were to choose between the CCF and Case Western/UH, which one would you choose? And why?

@enkidu: Did you applied there? I'm surprised that none of the people who i know, with terrific scores have not been called by them yet.....

If you were to choose between the ccf and case western/uh, which one would you choose? And why?
ccf

Does anyone have information about Cleveland Clinic Pathology's interview invitations? Did anyone receive it?

Nothing on my side...it's weird I don't know anyone who has received any response from this program. Last year by now they had already sent rejections.
Any input?