Cleveland Clinic Pathology

Started by path12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

path12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if this program has already sent invitations for interviews (pathology residency)? If so, when did you hear from them?
Thanks
 
Does anyone know if this program has already sent invitations for interviews (pathology residency)? If so, when did you hear from them?
Thanks

No answer from me, but I am wondering if anyone has any general thoughts on Cleveland clinic pathology. Is it well regarded?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No answer from me, but I am wondering if anyone has any general thoughts on Cleveland clinic pathology. Is it well regarded?

It is well regarded. Good program. CP/hemepath is strong there. I know someone working there and he is happy.
 
@Enkidu: did you applied there? I'm surprised that none of the people who I know, with terrific scores have not been called by them yet.....

If you were to choose between the CCF and Case Western/UH, which one would you choose? And why?
 
@enkidu: Did you applied there? I'm surprised that none of the people who i know, with terrific scores have not been called by them yet.....

If you were to choose between the ccf and case western/uh, which one would you choose? And why?
ccf
 
Does anyone have information about Cleveland Clinic Pathology's interview invitations? Did anyone receive it?
 
Nothing on my side...it's weird I don't know anyone who has received any response from this program. Last year by now they had already sent rejections.
Any input?