Cleveland Clinic program...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adincra1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any SDNers interviewed there and what your thoughts are about this new program.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed here and loved it. Ranked it highly, but not very high as I wasn't too into Cleveland. Tons of flexibility, very strong gyn (if you want to do MFM this may not be great for you). Very very open faculty, seemed receptive to feedback. Huge caseload, but as a tertiary care center not really your bread & butter, ED style cases. No Family Planning, but you have enough elective time that you could do an away. Because of the large caseload, it seemd residents get tons of operative experience despite the fellows. One thing I did think about that is mildly concerning is that I've heard a lot of the other residencies here (IM in particular) have a lot of IMGs, might make consults tough. In addition, they only introduced us to the interns, as all the other residents are still the combined CC/CW residents. I found this off-putting as I would have liked to meet all of my future co-residents... Though, in all I really liked the program and the faculty in particular. Would have been totally happy here (except maybe for the Cleveland part, my family are all in NYC).