Cleveland State post-bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MuffinPuffin

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did not see a thread for this cycle. Has anyone heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, yes! That's the one. I'm wondering how competitive it is to get in. Heard back last week as well...so guess that's a good sign so far. Feverishly prepping for the interview.
Yeah, I think about that too. I’m guessing the cohort is on the smaller side. Congrats on the interview!

Has anyone gotten a weird email from the bursars department at CSU? I had my II yesterday and got this email this morning. It doesn’t mention the program at all. I did my undergrad at csu so that might be it. Hopefully it means good news 🤞

9E65DF08-97C5-43F3-A702-BC01448AC2DE.jpeg

Has anyone gotten a weird email from the bursars department at CSU? I had my II yesterday and got this email this morning. It doesn’t mention the program at all. I did my undergrad at csu so that might be it. Hopefully it means good news 🤞

View attachment 368741
II on the 23rd, CSU undergrad. Did not receive that email, but I'm not a guy lol. Congrats if that's a sign!

Believe we're supposed to hear officially by the second week of April. Does anyone know the exact date?

Good luck to everyone out there waiting. The wait is agonizing.

View attachment 368741
I had my first-round interview with CSU on 2/22 then the second with NEOMED on 3/14. Not a CSU undergrad nor a male so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I submitted my application to CSU as an Undergraduate Health Science major for the first time this past fall and was approved for a CSU ID in a week.

I was told candidates would hear back from NEOMED by 4/24 since they want to finalize their class by 5/1.

I received my acceptance letter a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know what happens next? Will CSU be reaching out shortly for more guidance? I'm not sure if we're supposed to register for classes or wait.

I received my acceptance letter a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know what happens next? Will CSU be reaching out shortly for more guidance? I'm not sure if we're supposed to register for classes or wait.
Hey, congrats. I'm in the same boat. I was debating on emailing CSU now that the spring semester is over, but tbh I've been too focused on the MCAT to worry about registering for classes