Cleveland State University

Started by jesiiiiie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jesiiiiie

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't seen a post on Cleveland State, and was wondering if anyone was accepted! I just got a letter this week saying I was on the waitlist #21, and wondering what my chances are... I'm on the waitlist at 2 other schools too, so it's pretty frustrating..😕:xf:
 
Well, my stats don't really matter at this point, because my placement on the waitlist is already determined. I just have to hope that some people that were accepted decide to go somewhere else. But anyway, according PTCAS my overall GPA is 3.33, and science is 3.13. GRE: 152 in both sections. I know these aren't great stats, and that's why I wasn't accepted anywhere. Cleveland was the only school that gave me a number on the waitlist, and I'm hoping it's not too high.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am #8 on the wait list and I haven't heard anything yet. I emailed the director of the program and she said the initial accepted students have 2 weeks (4/26/13) to accept their spots if someone declines a spot they immediately move down the wait list. I will keep you updated if I get anything else.
 
I was pulled from the wait-list and accepted today so they are at least up to #9 on the wait-list now. Good luck to you hopefully you get accepted too!