Cliff's Bio versus Kaplan

Started by taichi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

taichi

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I have taken the Kaplan review course previously and am currently studying the Kaplan review notes for a DAT scheduled in April. I know that Kaplan's material for bio is not enough and am planning to go over Cliff's as well, but can somebody tell me what areas/sections are not sufficiently covered in Kaplan versus Cliff's? I don't think I will have enough time to go over the entire 400 pages of Cliff's in detail since I also work full-time and don't have an abundant amount of time on my hand before the test....thanks!