Clinical Anesthesiology (M&M) - 2005

Started by codeb1ue
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

codeb1ue

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to start reading in preparation for the CA-1 year coming up in July. Since my program will be providing baby miller, I was debating whether to get M&M instead. It looks like this book is starting to get old however. Is it still as good as it once was? Or are there other newer review books that I am probably better off with. Thanks.
 
My program didn't give us MandM this year since it is so old. We just started reading Barash. I read Baby Miller before starting CA-1 year, helped immensely, and still does. Will they hook you up early? Borrow from someone?
 
My program didn't give us MandM this year since it is so old. We just started reading Barash. I read Baby Miller before starting CA-1 year, helped immensely, and still does. Will they hook you up early? Borrow from someone?

M and M is in the process of putting out next year a completely updated edition. I spoke with publisher at their booth during the Asa meeting this year.