Step II Clinical Mastery Series input

Started by doc0610
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doc0610

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who has done them have any input? I want to know how many block of questions are there in each subject. Wanted to squeeze them in and make a play accordingly.
 
each form consists of 50 qs (1 block) , there are 6 subjects, each with 2 forms , so total of 12 blocks / 600 qs if you purchase and do them all
 
I have not taken CK yet so cannot comment on how helpful they are for CK prep, you are better off asking that q in the Official CK exam experience thread. But I have tried to do 1 form before every shelf exam set by my school, and they are a fairly good predictor of where you stand in terms of knowledge-base. I have to admit some of the questions are definitely challenging, and great practice as they are actual NBME questions. I just wish they gave an answer key at the very least 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not taken CK yet so cannot comment on how helpful they are for CK prep, you are better off asking that q in the Official CK exam experience thread. But I have tried to do 1 form before every shelf exam set by my school, and they are a fairly good predictor of where you stand in terms of knowledge-base. I have to admit some of the questions are definitely challenging, and great practice as they are actual NBME questions. I just wish they gave an answer key at the very least 🙁

Yeah, I guess doing as many questions as possible for step 2 ck is always a good thing. Seriously, why don't they just give answers :/?!?!