Clinical PHD programs...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Annakei

Therapist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Great site by the way!

Few questions: :)

1. Does anyone know of any CLINICAL PHD programs out there? I am applying to PSYD programs but would like to also apply to some clinical PHD programs.

2. When do I begin to contact professors about my research interests? Most/Some deadlines are December 1st so I would like to send out apps by Thanksgiving. Do I contact them in September, the summer, or in May of this year?

3. Has anyone heard about NOVA Southeastern's program? They are located in FL and have a PsyD and a PHD program.

Members don't see this ad.

The American Psychological Association publishes a book, called Getting into Graduate School, which lists all the accredited Ph.D. and Psy.D. graduate schools across the nation. Almost all applicants buy it; you would be very, very remiss not to...

Good Luck

Annakei said:

1. Does anyone know of any CLINICAL PHD programs out there? I am applying to PSYD programs but would like to also apply to some clinical PHD programs.

2. When do I begin to contact professors about my research interests? Most/Some deadlines are December 1st so I would like to send out apps by Thanksgiving. Do I contact them in September, the summer, or in May of this year?

3. Has anyone heard about NOVA Southeastern's program? They are located in FL and have a PsyD and a PHD program.

Annakei said:

2. When do I begin to contact professors about my research interests? Most/Some deadlines are December 1st so I would like to send out apps by Thanksgiving. Do I contact them in September, the summer, or in May of this year?[QUOTE/]

Contact them in September and then keep up the correspondance! Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does any of you know about the Health Forces Health Professions Scholarship (HPSP)?

SaraL124 said:
Annakei said:

2. When do I begin to contact professors about my research interests? Most/Some deadlines are December 1st so I would like to send out apps by Thanksgiving. Do I contact them in September, the summer, or in May of this year?[QUOTE/]

Contact them in September and then keep up the correspondance! Good Luck!

Does anyone know about the Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship (HPSP)?