Clinical PHD programs...

Started by Annakei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Annakei

Therapist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! Great site by the way!

Few questions: 🙂

1. Does anyone know of any CLINICAL PHD programs out there? I am applying to PSYD programs but would like to also apply to some clinical PHD programs.


2. When do I begin to contact professors about my research interests? Most/Some deadlines are December 1st so I would like to send out apps by Thanksgiving. Do I contact them in September, the summer, or in May of this year?

3. Has anyone heard about NOVA Southeastern's program? They are located in FL and have a PsyD and a PHD program.
 
The American Psychological Association publishes a book, called Getting into Graduate School, which lists all the accredited Ph.D. and Psy.D. graduate schools across the nation. Almost all applicants buy it; you would be very, very remiss not to...

Good Luck

Annakei said:
Hi all! Great site by the way!

Few questions: 🙂

1. Does anyone know of any CLINICAL PHD programs out there? I am applying to PSYD programs but would like to also apply to some clinical PHD programs.


2. When do I begin to contact professors about my research interests? Most/Some deadlines are December 1st so I would like to send out apps by Thanksgiving. Do I contact them in September, the summer, or in May of this year?

3. Has anyone heard about NOVA Southeastern's program? They are located in FL and have a PsyD and a PHD program.
 
Annakei said:
Hi all! Great site by the way!

Few questions: 🙂




2. When do I begin to contact professors about my research interests? Most/Some deadlines are December 1st so I would like to send out apps by Thanksgiving. Do I contact them in September, the summer, or in May of this year?[QUOTE/]

Contact them in September and then keep up the correspondance! Good Luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does any of you know about the Health Forces Health Professions Scholarship (HPSP)?

SaraL124 said:
Annakei said:
Hi all! Great site by the way!

Few questions: 🙂




2. When do I begin to contact professors about my research interests? Most/Some deadlines are December 1st so I would like to send out apps by Thanksgiving. Do I contact them in September, the summer, or in May of this year?[QUOTE/]

Contact them in September and then keep up the correspondance! Good Luck!
 
Does anyone know about the Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship (HPSP)?