Clinical rotation transfer and fee questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aiesha

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am posting this thread about my current situation in hopes that someone can help me understand what's going on with my current school. So I have transferred 2 core rotations (Family and Peds) into my now current medical school. From my understanding there are 6 clinical semesters for clinical rotations. Each semester being 12 weeks long. Therefore it's MD6 - MD11. Now if I have transferred 2 cores totaling at 12 weeks that is considered 1 whole semester. so I would only be responsible for paying 5 semesters worth of tuition fees with my now current school. Correct?

I am asking this because my current school I am attending is stating that I still have to pay MD11, which to me doesn't make sense, seeing as I should have a transfer credit for it and currently I am up to date with payments on all my semesters. Can someone confirm that this is how it works? It would mean alot to me, I feel like I am being cheated and that my school is trying to get more money from me. Much appreciated! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.