Clinical rotations in Hawaii

Started by meek
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you, I'm asking b/c I would like to know about living expenses and everything else.
 
Cost of living is relatively high (studio in town would be about $1000/mo) but public transportation is very reliable and most of the major hospitals are clustered in town. Come on down you'll prolly not wanna go back!
 
Cost of living is relatively high (studio in town would be about $1000/mo) but public transportation is very reliable and most of the major hospitals are clustered in town. Come on down you'll prolly not wanna go back!

From what I've heard I pretty sure I'm going to love it!!! Are you there right now? Aaahhh!! I wanna go!!
 
Yea I'm a first year at the med school here...Hawaii is pretty awesome! Hope to see you around!
 
Hopefully!! But I would like more input in the matter. I am sure I want to go but there are some other things I want to figure out.