Clinical skills exam- who is affected?

Started by hotdawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hotdawg

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I spoke to a rep at the NBPME about the clinical skills exam. From what I was told former graduates ( the unmatched) should not be affected, but to keep checking the website because that information is "not out yet".

If anyone knows anything different, please share..
 
Many policies have changed over previous years but none have been applied retroactively, I would be extremely surprised to see something different happen this time plus it would be, in my opinion, in bad taste to screw the unmatched again with an additional expense when they are in debt with no job and no guarantee a position will ever be available for them.....