Those who have tested recently, is the Adipod deck still current?

Started by Draxula
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Draxula

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was comparing a particular section for Sketchy Pharm (Penicillin), and noticed Adipod's deck had 9 cards, while the AnKing one had ~47. Given the volume of material, I just want to make sure I'm not over/under doing it. Thank you!
 
Some of the cards are older, but I used them recently and they were super helpful for parts 1 and 2. However, I do believe the Sketchy Pharm penicillin section is the same.
I was comparing a particular section for Sketchy Pharm (Penicillin), and noticed Adipod's deck had 9 cards, while the AnKing one had ~47. Given the volume of material, I just want to make sure I'm not over/under doing it. Thank you!