Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!
So I'm a recent graduate in Chicago that will be applying to medical school next year, and I was wondering if others in the area would be able to give me some advice. I spent the last 3 and a half years volunteering at a hospital in the city, but unfortunately it didn't include very much clinical exposure.
Does anyone know of any places (probably clinics) that accept volunteers (preferably on the weekends because I work full time)? I've been doing my part to send out some emails/make some calls to a few clinics over the previous weeks, but I wanted to see if anyone had suggestions.
Thanks!
So I'm a recent graduate in Chicago that will be applying to medical school next year, and I was wondering if others in the area would be able to give me some advice. I spent the last 3 and a half years volunteering at a hospital in the city, but unfortunately it didn't include very much clinical exposure.
Does anyone know of any places (probably clinics) that accept volunteers (preferably on the weekends because I work full time)? I've been doing my part to send out some emails/make some calls to a few clinics over the previous weeks, but I wanted to see if anyone had suggestions.
Thanks!
Last edited: