RareUsername
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I've been able to secure a volunteer position at a local clinic. My duties mostly involve checking patients in and some back of house work. The people there are sweet and the overall environment is very positive. I am happy here, but the nature of the commitment makes observing hands-on care difficult. While it "checks off all the boxes" related to what clinical volunteering should be at the very minimum, I'm concerned that it may be dismissed or looked down upon on my application.
I really have no sense of perspective on how this may be looked at, which is what I hope to gather some information on in asking this question.
Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.
I've been able to secure a volunteer position at a local clinic. My duties mostly involve checking patients in and some back of house work. The people there are sweet and the overall environment is very positive. I am happy here, but the nature of the commitment makes observing hands-on care difficult. While it "checks off all the boxes" related to what clinical volunteering should be at the very minimum, I'm concerned that it may be dismissed or looked down upon on my application.
I really have no sense of perspective on how this may be looked at, which is what I hope to gather some information on in asking this question.
Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.
Last edited: