“Clinician of the Future” global report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SurfingDoctor

"Good news, everyone"
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
Solution: Diploma mills

Buckle up, everyone

Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 users
Did Elsevier pay to have that article published?
Well, publishers never really pay for anything because medical publishing is basically a scam… but…

1647466116082.gif

Well, publishers never really pay for anything because medical publishing is basically a scam… but…

View attachment 351883
Well this is Forbes, but mainly I was being snarky about things from the article like this:

To gain a sense of the healthcare field and what the future may look like, Elsevier Health, a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health and technology professionals, empowering them to make better decisions and deliver better care, conducted its first “Clinician of the Future” global report.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Well this is Forbes, but mainly I was being snarky about things from the article like this:

To gain a sense of the healthcare field and what the future may look like, Elsevier Health, a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health and technology professionals, empowering them to make better decisions and deliver better care, conducted its first “Clinician of the Future” global report.
Yeah, I usually think of KKF as the group that does healthcare landscape research or surveys.

But maybe Elsevier is trying to break into that market and so they did this as a flagship study so they could produce a new journal “Healthcare Futures” and fill it with all sorts of terrible social sciences articles at cost to the authors.

• Hmm

Yeah, the article was full of that kind of corporate crap. I chuckled (or vomited) a little when I read that part.

Some of the bullet points further down were interesting, but there was a lot of this kind of stuff in between.