Closed

Started by Cali20002
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Any recommendations on what brands/where to buy without paying an arm and a leg? Just tried some ButterSoft's and they're tents!
I got some good ones on Amazon (check reviews and materials) on sale. Tops and bottoms separately but about $30-$35 total.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would ask upperclassmen for hand me downs. I would've totally given mine away. You're only going to use these scrubs for a few months before you buy school issued scrubs.
 
I agree. I went with the Cherokees. Are they durable and last a while?

Very very durable. I bought 2 sets of black ones about 2 years ago and wear each of them about once a week if not twice and they get washed at least once a week and there are no rips, fraying, or any signs of wear other than the fact that they have slightly faded probably due to washing for years.

and id say they have only faded about 10% at most. I do also have some navy blue ones that I had had for the same period of time still in great shape but have faded maybe 30%. Still look good enough to wear to work every week. And the pockets hold my phone and keys snug

Only thing about the fit is I wish the pants were slightly bigger at the waist and wish the top were slightly smaller at the arms like you mentioned