Closest Airport to NYMC?

Started by mcjay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mcjay

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, I must confess. I am from Colorado, and I do not know the airports in New York very well.
Which airport is closest to New York Medical College (Valhalla, NY)?

Thanks! 👍
 
White Plains is probably the closest, but unless you can get discount tickets it's going to be very expensive to fly there. My bf goes to NYMC and I'm able to get tickets on Independence Air flyi.com for about $77 each way in and out of White Plains (airport code: HPN).
 
white plains,airport code HPN
laguardia,airport code LGA
jfk ,airport code..JFK.

lga and jfk are rather far though,and yes,the westchester county(white plains) airport is usually expensive..but its umm..20 minutes away? probably less.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
plazaday said:
white plains,airport code HPN
laguardia,airport code LGA
jfk ,airport code..JFK.

lga and jfk are rather far though,and yes,the westchester county(white plains) airport is usually expensive..but its umm..20 minutes away? probably less.

yeah-- if you're not familiar with the area it's definetly worth the extra money to be a much shorter taxi ride to the school.