Clothing for interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Krazed_Medic

Registered Banned User
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I understand that for the interview, men should wear a suit. So, here is my situation; I have never bought or even looked at a suit in my life. I figure it might be a good idea to start looking for something that I like. I also understand to stay conservative, and I have nooooo problem with that! hehe. I guess the question is, where do I start to look for a suit? Are there places that I should stay away from like mens warehouse, or JC penny? What brand name suits are there in this world? I'm not a fashion nut, never have and never will. Does anyone have any websites to see the kind of suits that I should be looking at? I"m gonna start searching myself, just really don't know where to start. Any help at all is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Krazed_Medic said:
Hello, I understand that for the interview, men should wear a suit. So, here is my situation; I have never bought or even looked at a suit in my life. I figure it might be a good idea to start looking for something that I like. I also understand to stay conservative, and I have nooooo problem with that! hehe. I guess the question is, where do I start to look for a suit? Are there places that I should stay away from like mens warehouse, or JC penny? What brand name suits are there in this world? I'm not a fashion nut, never have and never will. Does anyone have any websites to see the kind of suits that I should be looking at? I"m gonna start searching myself, just really don't know where to start. Any help at all is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Dillard's would be better than JC Penny if you have both. Men's Warehouse is a good place too. You might ask your male relatives who wear suits regularly.

Jesus, I know there are a lot of threads on this topic, but isn't there a 100+ post one from YESTERDAY!