• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

hunnybee24

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Other Health Professions Student
Whats the difference between the two? Are the jobs better for NPs? I haven't met any CNS in person and really have heard that their positions are the same. How do you guys feel about accelerated degrees to nurse practitioner and CNS positions?

hunnybee24

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Other Health Professions Student
Nevermind... went to allnurses.com and found my answers. btw, there is a some serious ego around here about PAs being better than NPs. Maybe some people should learn a thing or two about basic decency and respect for others choices in life before blabbing how great their profession is compared to others.

just my 2 cents.

peace out.

Salamandrina

Natural, zesty enterprise
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2003
Near the In-N-Out Burger
Status (Visible)
Nevermind... went to allnurses.com and found my answers. btw, there is a some serious ego around here about PAs being better than NPs. Maybe some people should learn a thing or two about basic decency and respect for others choices in life before blabbing how great their profession is compared to others.

just my 2 cents.

peace out.

I just got accepted to NP school myself, so don't get the wrong idea. But it isn't the PAs you need to worry around here, it's the MDs and would be MDs.

corpsmanUP

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2005
Status (Visible)
Well I am a PA and a Dr., so I guess you should be doubly worried!!:laugh:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.