co-authors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hermeone

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was one of the co-authors for one of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers' symposium. Should I include this to the application?

How significant is this and will it maybe one of the questions ask during interview?

I already have too many things to put. But no matter how many times I try to delete those which I think the insignificant ones, all seem to have equal importance

Members don't see this ad.

I don't see why you wouldn't want to include this in your application. I say it can only help. I'm sure it'll get brought up in the interviews (it did for me), but it depends on who interviews you - a biologist is not going to be able to engage you on engineering topics as well as an engineer. If you can't decide which activities to keep, think about which ones you feel you're more comfortable talking about.

Hermeone,

My feeling is that you should include this information. Now is not the time to sell yourself short; highlight as many of your strengths as you can on your application.