Co-ed softball team?

DrDRBaker2B

UIL CVM Class of 2011!!
10+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2007
Kentucky
www.myspace.com
  1. Pre-Veterinary
    This may seem random, but I am starting a co-ed softball team for the fall for my class. I was wondering if anyone out there had any good team names (possibly something vet related). We don't want anything too perverted ;)

The best we have come up w/ is the mad cows :laugh:

Any input would be appreciated!

About the Ads

guppy73

Tufts V'13!
    10+ Year Member
    Mar 5, 2008
    NH
    1. Veterinary Student

guppy73

Tufts V'13!
      10+ Year Member
      Mar 5, 2008
      NH
      1. Veterinary Student
        OK--A few more that have come to mind: Lab Rats, Guinea Pigs, Barn Cats--and many fun parasites from which to choose, such as Whipworms, Hookworms, Roundworms.

I'm at home, sick today. Too much time on my hands and should go back to bed. :sleep:

Lab Man

10+ Year Member
        Mar 15, 2008
        CA
        1. Veterinary Student
          I think "Mad Cows" is perfect! I played coed softball during undergrad, and miss it! :( Our name was "The Green Machine" (mostly people from the botany dept. were on my team).

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.