Co-ed softball team?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrDRBaker2B

UIL CVM Class of 2011!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This may seem random, but I am starting a co-ed softball team for the fall for my class. I was wondering if anyone out there had any good team names (possibly something vet related). We don't want anything too perverted 😉

The best we have come up w/ is the mad cows :laugh:

Any input would be appreciated!
 
That sounds like fun! Three-legged mongrels. That's my suggestion, not a creepy non sequitor, lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How about The Feline Odontoclastic Resorptive Lesions?

Ok, maybe not.
 
OK--A few more that have come to mind: Lab Rats, Guinea Pigs, Barn Cats--and many fun parasites from which to choose, such as Whipworms, Hookworms, Roundworms.

I'm at home, sick today. Too much time on my hands and should go back to bed. 😴
 
I think "Mad Cows" is perfect! I played coed softball during undergrad, and miss it! 🙁 Our name was "The Green Machine" (mostly people from the botany dept. were on my team).
 
our spring league just started and we were going to be Standing to be Ridden (after cows/heifers ready to bred), but that would definitely fall in the perverted category 🙂
 
Haha such good ideas, however I still like Mad Cows the best.

Come on guys, there has got to be even better ones out there

Please help!!!