Collaboration/Communication in hospital pharmacy

Started by storyhill
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

storyhill

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to brainstorm a more efficient way of sharing ideas and communication within our inpatient hospital pharmacy. We have 7 pharmacists and a similar amount of techs. We basically communicate by having monthly meetings, post things on cork board, and send emails. I am pretty sure there is a better way to do this. I know there are some online tools now and maybe some other ideas where it will be easier to keep everyone "in the loop" and increase ease of sharing ideas and solutions. Anyone have some good experience that they could share with me? Thanks.