collaborative agreement with NP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scharnhorst

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you sign a collaborative agreement with a NP ,and later the NP leaves the organization you are working with will he/she still be bound by the same collaborative agreement ? I mean do you have to give a WRITTEN notice that the prior NP collaborative agreement has been terminated ?

Members don't see this ad.

If you sign a collaborative agreement with a NP ,and later the NP leaves the organization you are working with will he/she still be bound by the same collaborative agreement ? I mean do you have to give a WRITTEN notice that the prior NP collaborative agreement has been terminated ?

Typically, collaborative agreements only apply in a specific work setting. If that changes, the agreement is nullified. #notalawyer #checkyourstateregs

I would anyway. But in general a collaborative agreement with an NP is a bad idea. Everything he/she does you are responsible for if something goes wrong. At least that's my understanding of it.

Members don't see this ad :)
It’s not a collaboration, it’s supervision

Reactions: 1 users
It’s not a collaboration, it’s supervision

Depends on the state. In VA, it's collaboration. To-MAY-toh, to-MAH-toh.

If in doubt, send them a registered letter saying "You're fired."

Reactions: 1 user
I work in IL

they have been fired by the organization but my employers have not sent them WRITTEN letter saying collab agreement is terminated