College choice for B.A. in General Psychology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nevereveneverreallyeven

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently a high school senior and I've applied to these schools:

Rutgers (in-state)
NYU (CAS, not Steinhardt)
Drexel
UDel
Temple
Lehigh
Vassar
Lafayette

Which one would be best for a B.A. in general psychology? I'm lucky enough to have parents who can easily afford any of these schools, but they'd rather choose a cheaper school like Rutgers over a more expensive one if it won't make a difference in my education, competitiveness for grad school, or job prospects.
 
Cheap is good. Nobody cares where you got your psychology bachelors.

Might make a small difference if you're applying for competitive PhD programs later, but really it's not the school name, it's what you are driven to accomplish.