Mar 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Veterinary
People here obviously aren't willing to help and only like you to post when you congratulate them on getting into a school so I see no point in asking for information here anymore.

Last edited:

Minnerbelle

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2009
Status
Veterinary Student
In the time it took you to write this all down, you probably could have used the search function to find answers to all of your questions in great detail + lots of other good info ;).

marycatherine

working on the pre-reqs
Nov 14, 2009
Virginia
Status
Pre-Veterinary
First off, you should definitely just skim through lots of posts on this board. There's a search function and you can look up "schedule" "classes" "physics" anything you want-- I suggest using the "Advanced Search" to limit the search to the Pre-Veterinary boards.

Otherwise I'm just bullet-pointing my own opinions cause it's late...

• To be honest, I didn't click any of your links, but I didn't click them because they're really not important-- no offense, stick with me here. You can major in anything you want as long as you get the pre-reqs. (I've got a double major in English and Hispanic Studies.) You will need to research the schools you like (it's going to take time, and reading lots of posts here is a good start) and then figure out which classes they take. A good base set of classes is Gen Chem 1, Gen Chem 2, Bio 1, Bio 2, Physics 1, Physics 2 (not for all schools), Orgo 1, Orgo 2 (also not for all schools). Then upper level classes generally have a little more variability, but Biochem, Microbiology, and Genetics have been staples of many schools I've been looking at. If you love Chemistry, by all means go ahead and get the Chem major, but don't feel like you have to take it.

• GPA/GRE: All there is to this is do the absolute best you can do. One can sometimes help bring up the other, experience or diversity or overall application can sometimes make up for lower GRE/GPA. However you shouldn't think about it as a cut-off, just think about performing to the best of your ability because admissions is super competitive.

• Experience: This is really variable. To follow with GPA/GRE, you basically want as much and as diverse of an exposure you can get to veterinary medicine. Animal experience includes small animal, large animal, exotics, wildlife, zoo med, shelter med, even aquatics/fisheries. Veterinary experience is experience under a DVM or Ph.D (I'm not sure if all schools accept the Ph.D as vet experience, perhaps someone can elaborate further). You want to prove to adcoms that you understand exactly what you're getting into and that you're really prepared to learn more and make a decision about your career path. An important thing to note is that while you want to get lots of great and interesting experience, you don't want to get this experience to the detriment of your academics.

• College stuff: You're not "behind" and you have plenty of time to get electives. Worst case scenario you might get a year off between graduation and vet school, in which you can get residency in another state, pick up amazing electives, make some cash to offset your future bills, gain experience, etc etc. Picking schools has been something that has taken me a lot of time and, for me, changes all the damn time. I learn something new about the schools all the time on these boards and it makes me reconsider where I'm applying, etc etc.

Alright, in short-- lurk more and don't stress. Hope this helps!

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2010
Neither here nor there.
Status
Non-Student
Are you seriously asking people to plan all the courses you are going to take in college? Do you ever plan on taking ANY responsibility to make a decision in your life?

And you think you are behind as a freshman?

I don't know where to start with your issues.

Pick a major you are interested in. Find an academic advisor to help you out and do some basic research on your own. Plan on everything changing in 6 months because that is how life goes.

Sorry if I have no sympathy because, well, I guess because I have no sympathy.

nyanko

total trash mammal
10+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2006
CoMo
Status
Resident [Any Field]
^^haha, we all started out this way - in high school most of us are spoon-fed and told what we are supposed to do educationally so to most people it comes as a big shock when suddenly that falls out from under them.

That said, now's a phenomenal time to start learning to do your own research on this stuff, OP. ;)

I admit that I too lolled at the whole "OMG I'M SO BEHIND BECAUSE I HAD A DIFFERENT MAJOR FOR A YEAR I GOTTA CRAM ALL OF THIS STUFF IN OMGOMG" vibe of the post though.

I got an entire Computer Science DEGREE first. sup now yo :cool:

HopefulAg

Texas A&M CVM c/o 2014!
10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2007
Status
Veterinarian
Well in short I'd just say check out the AAVMC/VMCAS websites to check out what pre-reqs you need. That should solve any scheduling issues you're having. Sprinkle in some 'for fun' classes to preserve sanity and you're good to go.

Also the stats that the vet school websites say they consider, and what they actually accept, are a bit different. Some may say a 2.5 is all you need (though I don't know of one), but most people don't get in with that. I'm sure it's possible, but not likely. So you need to shoot for a 3.2 and up, though again it's possible to get in with less (as seen on this forum), it's just easier. The 'sweet spot' seems to be a 3.6+.

Also note that there's four different GPA calculations, and each college uses a mix of them (and some just make up their own). Cumulative GPA, Science GPA, Last 45 Hours GPA, and Pre-Requisites GPA. So you can have a crappy GPA in one (mine was Science and Cumulative) and a good one in the other (mine was Last 45) and still do alright, but again, it differs from college to college.

Any major will get you to vet school, as long as you have the necessary pre-requisites. It matters not if you major in Chemistry or Underwater Basket Weaving, as long as you have the prerequisites that the individual colleges require (again, can be found on the AAVMC website).

I've seen so many variations in how many hours of vet related experience you should have before applying. Numbers from just 60 hours up to like 3000. What is a good number? And what type of experience should you look for?
As to how many: this is only A&M that I know about (straight from an adcom members mouth) but they look for about 500-600 vet supervised hours, and then cut it off and just shove the rest into animal experience. I'm sure the exact numbers vary from college to college though.

As to what type: as varied as you can get. Equine, large, farm, repro, research, small, exotics, lab animal, and the list goes on. The more diverse experience you have, the better off you are. However, I'd be sure to get the bulk of your hours in one and supplement with others. I'm not sure how good 20 hours in each 'type' would look. Plus you'll need to build up report with vets for LORs any how, and it's hard to do that if you're just skipping around.

Minnerbelle

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2009
Status
Veterinary Student
GPA/GRE: All there is to this is do the absolute best you can do.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Yes, there's really no point in "aiming" for a particular GPA. Doubtful that you'll get it spot on. Aim for a 4.0 if you must, and be forgiving to yourself if you can't attain it. If you tell yourself you NEED a 3.6 or higher, it will be just plain depressing if you don't achieve it. As long as you're trying your best, that's all you can do. If you find that you're struggling to get grades in the A/B range for a lot of your courses, you need to re-evaluate your learning style and life circumstances and adjust your future plans/goals accordingly. Come back and post about that particular issue to solicit advice if you need it later, but seriously... "aiming" for a particular GPA is as futile as "aiming" for a particular life expectancy for yourself (unless of course you're aiming for a 3.5 and you're capable of a 4.0 or something). People with all sorts of GPAs have gotten into vet school as long as they were willing to work hard enough to make up for bad GPAs (even in the 2 range)... so try your best, and don't fret about it too much.

Same thing with GRE's. Set a test date and take the computerized full length practice exam and do your best. If you get a horrible score, esp for math, get a tutor or a book and study until you understand algebra and trig again. But only really start hunkering down a month or so before the test to study in terms of cementing your knowledge. If you start too much earlier than that, you'll forget a lot of it anyway unless you do a lot of extra studying to maintain especially the vocab and random algebraic formulas. Get your actual score and then re-evaluate. If you get above a 70th percentile for both sections (I think something in the 500s range for verbal and low 700s for math), you're golden. If not, THEN come solicit advice here to see what people think about whether you should retake or not. Some people are natural test takers and can get 1400+ without studying at all. Others can barely make 1100 even after studying forever and retaking 2-3 times. What you should aim for will be different depending on where you are on this spectrum as well as the rest of your apps. If you hit a wall at 1150, but everything else is stellar then maybe it's not worth aiming higher. If you hit a wall at 1150 but your GPA is a 3.2 and you have average experience... it might be worth it to invest in finding a way to improve that GRE score as well as to add on more experience.

Kind of the same thing for experiences too. Go as broadly but also as deeply as you can with your experiences. Go out and start shadowing vets/volunteer at shelters/find jobs at clinics/join a lab/find any experience you can with large animals. Once you have a little bit under your belt, maybe you can expand to other types of practices. Networking helps land you in cool places. Or just googling internships and applying to them work too. Or you can just go the old fashioned call/email/physically visit places and beg for experience route. It gets easier to find cooler experiences once you have some experience. "Aim" for at least 400 hrs in at least 3 major categories. But for many people, that's not possible and that's ok. If you have great grades and GRE scores, then even a couple hundred in SA practice plus a week of shadowing here and there might even be ok. If you have average or below average GPA + GRE scores, then you want your experiences to stand out. But again, unless you've been out there and know your own circumstance better... it's rather difficult for people to give specific advice. We can tell you to go and get a thousand hours each in SA, LA, Zoo/wildlife, research, public health, pathology, and equine all we want... but that won't help you much. So go out there and start acquiring any experience. Once you've accumulated a couple hundred hours in one place, look for another one, and it'd be great if you could keep going at the first place. If you hit a roadblock (e.g. no one will let you shadow, you want a particular experience but you're having a hard time finding a way in, etc...) then come back and ask again.

Are you seriously asking people to plan all the courses you are going to take in college? Do you ever plan on taking ANY responsibility to make a decision in your life?

Sorry if I have no sympathy because, well, I guess because I have no sympathy.
I'm kind of with startingovervet on this one. I don't mind at all if you have a bunch of questions and/or feel overwhelmed and want support. However, it's a bit grating to the nerves when you decide to spew out your life story with a bunch of detail that for one, no one cares about, and two, people have to wade through in order to even see your question... ESPECIALLY when you preface it with this patronizing "I welcome any advice, but I can understand if you can't handle it" and add on again in the middle "If you've stuck with this, this far..you're doing good. That was probably the most demanding part." If you're too lazy or ignorant to handle a simple search function, I don't appreciate your insinuation that people here can't handle your long and complex post that pretty much asks people to spoonfeed you a step by step guide on getting into vet school. Maybe that's just me, but then again, I'm turning into a mean old lady.

sumstorm

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2008
NC
Status
Veterinarian
You can find most of the info online or on SDN. Becareful with requirements. minimums are just that, and they can changes without warning. ours is 4.4 OOS, 4.3 IS with 400 hours total in a min of 3 fields. I don't know anyone who didn't have an excess somewhere that got in. Even our die hard small animal students have extensive experience in another field, particularly LA.

Mar 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Wow..there's a lot of stuck up people on this board.

#1- I did look through about every post on the first 2-3 pages. Anything beyond that is from like 2005 so it's useless. Nothing involved college, a lot of it was about the summer before applying to vet school which definitely doesn't apply to me. I've been googling this stuff for weeks and found loads of information. I just thought it would be helpful to get advice directly from the people involved with it.

#2- I'm not asking you to plan, I just wanted you to look at those choices and see if they was okay.

Thanks HopefulAg for actually answering something and not being flat out rude.

Oh well, I apparently I've stumbled upon the wrong place. The only post that seem to do well on this forum are the "Oh I got into XXX" and people stroke your ego posts. I'll continue my search elsewhere.

marycatherine

working on the pre-reqs
Nov 14, 2009
Virginia
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I don't appreciate your insinuation that people here can't handle your long and complex post that pretty much asks people to spoonfeed you a step by step guide on getting into vet school. Maybe that's just me, but then again, I'm turning into a mean old lady.

OP, a good deal of us have been in that weird-as-hell situation where you look up from your totally unrelated major/degree/career/lifestyle and say "oh man, I'm going to be a veterinarian". yes, all the things you need to know are kinda overwhelming at first, but if you really want to be a vet, you're going to need enough problem-solving skills to get through the applications process. There are tons of blogs, websites, and SDN, which are huge sources of information. You might even have a pre-vet advisor at your school who's going to get paid to tell you these things.

Last edited:

marycatherine

working on the pre-reqs
Nov 14, 2009
Virginia
Status
Pre-Veterinary

#1- I did look through about every post on the first 2-3 pages. Anything beyond that is from like 2005 so it's useless. Nothing involved college, a lot of it was about the summer before applying to vet school which definitely doesn't apply to me. I've been googling this stuff for weeks and found loads of information. I just thought it would be helpful to get advice directly from the people involved with it.

#2- I'm not asking you to plan, I just wanted you to look at those choices and see if they was okay.

Thanks HopefulAg for actually answering something and not being flat out rude.

Oh well, I apparently I've stumbled upon the wrong place. The only post that seem to do well on this forum are the "Oh I got into XXX" and people stroke your ego posts. I'll continue my search elsewhere.

if you just want us to overview your plan, then you should be nicer when asking a favor.

if you think we're all stroking our egos, we're not. I'm not even in vet school yet, a ton of people spend years applying. the reason we post "oh I got into XXX" is because these boards become a really supportive community and we're celebrating for each other. if you drop your air of entitlement maybe you'd realize that we post those things because we're helping each other.

we're just not your guidance counselor. I'm sorry you put all that time into your post and are butt-hurt by the dose of reality you received.

(also so much for the thirty minutes I spend answering your questions. should have gone with the rest of you.)

sumstorm

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2008
NC
Status
Veterinarian
Interesting assessment. Could be that a lot of folks don't want to do all the legwork for you. Maybe some think it is a growing/learning experience for you.

several folks pointed you to the search function. This is a busy board. You are asking, in one email, for a ton of info. IE info that is published as a small book. Also, just because a post started in 2005 doesn't mean the last message in it is from 2005. We try to add to factual posts like ‘how many experience hours' rather than having hundreds of posts about the same thing. Here is advice: look at the chart on the VMCAS site that shows the requirements for vet schools. Look at what your school offers, take the requirements and do well in them. Get as much varied and deep vet experience as you can, and stay active in extra curriculars. Get to know people who can write strong letters of recommendation for you. You are asking questions that are extremely broad, so answering thoroughly and comprehensively would take a lot of time. Also, quite often, the answer will be ‘it depends.'

Actually, if what you want is in depth research that you can do yourself, then yes, you are in the wrong place. If you have a concise answer that can be better answered by experience than by research, then you are probably in the right place. If you don't want folks to cheer each other on, offer encouragement during rejections, and be excited for those who make it in, this probably isn't the ideal place, especially at the very end of a selection cycle.

Edit: I just checked out page 5 of past messages. interestlingly, all had posts from 2010.

that redhead

7+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2010
Deleting your original post will get you even less help than you think you haven't gotten. This community is an extremely good resource for veterinary school questions. My advice would be to continue searching through posts.

I'd say I hope you reconsider but really? I don't think anyone is interesting in having a bratty flouncer around :)

TheEvilShoe

7+ Year Member
May 25, 2009
Troll? *nods*... What was up with deleting questions? I was pretty confused by everyone's responses given the current edited post haha.

Also I am amused that he/she is irritated with all the congratulations of people getting into school. This is THE time for everyone to begin making concrete decisions, and furthermore opening up waitlist acceptances for everyone else still waiting to hear some good news. So, duh, obviously the most recent posts are going to involve current vet school applications and results.

smilin1590

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2009
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I'm thoroughly disgusted by this whole thing. I have found this forum nothing but helpful from the first day I stumbled upon it. The people are GREAT, supportive and always try to be helpful in whatever way they can. Now is the time when people are getting accepted, being called off waitlists, and making their final decisions on schools...of course a supportive community such as SDN would be congratulating each other. I hope you do reconsider your position on the people here at SDN but really the choice is yours. My choice is to love everyone here and congratulate and support and help answer questions when I can. I do however wish you the best of luck in your endeavor to become a vet.

DVMDream

Don't disturb the snowflakes
7+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2009
The Dragon School
Status
Veterinarian
It figures my computer would crash at the time an interesting thread starts. :rolleyes: I wonder what the OP's original questions were if everyone jumped onto him/her. Oh well, his/her loss because this place is THE BEST!!

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2010
Neither here nor there.
Status
Non-Student
It figures my computer would crash at the time an interesting thread starts. :rolleyes: I wonder what the OP's original questions were if everyone jumped onto him/her. Oh well, his/her loss because this place is THE BEST!!
In a nutshell OP said:
A freshman who feels behind because they are only now switching to vet med basically post said "Tell me everything I need to do to go to vet school so I don't have to try to figure anything out at all by myself.."

I might have been a little hard on em but I couldn't see anyone making it to, let alone succeeding at, vet school with that attitude.

DVMDream

Don't disturb the snowflakes
7+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2009
The Dragon School
Status
Veterinarian
In a nutshell OP said:
A freshman who feels behind because they are only now switching to vet med basically post said "Tell me everything I need to do to go to vet school so I don't have to try to figure anything out at all by myself.."

I might have been a little hard on em but I couldn't see anyone making it to, let alone succeeding at, vet school with that attitude.
:laugh: No wonder why everyone jumped on him/her. Never going to make it in any science-based field if you can not look up and figure things out for yourself.

marycatherine

working on the pre-reqs
Nov 14, 2009
Virginia
Status
Pre-Veterinary

It also included links to her school's chemistry major, and the different classes offered and asked us to help decide which classes she should take. I'm a little sad I didn't quote it earlier so that we could all see it still, definitely a gem.

sumstorm

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2008
NC
Status
Veterinarian
yeah, with questions about requirements for vet school (it depends) and whether what she was thinking of taking would fulfill those (it depends) and how much experience is necessary (it depends) etc. in other words, a post with a lot of very general questions that hinted at a lack of research or effort before posting, and topics that have definitly been covered extensively in other posts, along with some glib comments woven in.

I felt like she wanted a magic, easily applied formula, and I just don't think that is really viable for vet school.

JSpitz

Illinois CVM c/o 2015
Aug 31, 2009
Status
Veterinary Student
I just want to tell all the responders thanks for taking the time to type out all the instructions/pointers to information. A lot of lurkers (like me) find them really useful, so please don't let this thread discourage you from responding (albeit in saucy ways).

Nov 17, 2009
Status
Pre-Veterinary
A lot of lurkers (like me) find them really useful, so please don't let this thread discourage you from responding (albeit in saucy ways).
...Did you guys know you were "saucy"? sunstorm? marycatherine?...

Sorry, JSptiz, but I totally lol'd at this one.

cowgirla

Oklahoma 2014
7+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2009
mid-atlantic
Status
Veterinarian

It kind of sounds like a Pirates of the Caribbean description. Saucy pirates, and all, mates.

Heh. It made me giggle before I even saw your post GSDgirl!

Minnerbelle

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2009
Status
Veterinary Student

haha, that's a funny word. I hadda look it up cause I have pretty poor vocab... and I couldn't really figure out what the definitions really meant either cause it seems rather all over the place and I'm not getting a good cohesive picture of the word.

1. Impertinent or disrespectful.
    2. Impertinent in an entertaining way; impossible to repress or control.
  1. Piquant; pert: a saucy red bow tie.
A SAUCY RED BOW TIE :confused::confused::confused:

Poochlover11

10+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2009
Status
Pre-Veterinary
A lot of lurkers (like me) find them really useful, so please don't let this thread discourage you from responding (albeit in saucy ways).

I agree, this is cute :) I just finished watching Moulin Rouge so when I think saucey I think of the dancers in that movie....and then I try to compare that to vet students......and then I laugh.

sunshinevet

7+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2009
Perth, Australia
Status
Veterinarian
I agree, this is cute :) I just finished watching Moulin Rouge so when I think saucey I think of the dancers in that movie....and then I try to compare that to vet students......and then I laugh.

haha, I dont know if you guys do it in the states, but in Aus and NZ most vet schools hold a "Mr Vet" competition once a year. Its hilarious.

Nov 17, 2009
Status
Pre-Veterinary
OK, I guess I have no idea how this thread started (deleted OP-post), but I'm likin' how it ended. Hehehe :laugh:

Nov 17, 2009
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Wow..there's a lot of stuck up people on this board... Oh well, I apparently I've stumbled upon the wrong place. The only post that seem to do well on this forum are the "Oh I got into XXX" and people stroke your ego posts. I'll continue my search elsewhere.
I've probably had a few too many beers (it is a 3-day weekend, afterall), but I have to say, "cheers!" to SDN and SDNers. No one quite understands the whole "preparing for, applying to, and (cross-your-fingers!) getting into vet school" like others that are going through/have gone through the same process. So [raises beer], here's to the support of those who understand! Please continue to be there for your fellow SDNer! It's NOT ego-stroking. It's excitement!, understanding, and friendship. Here's to those that got in this year! Here's to those on waitlists! And here's to those improving their application!

[And, seriousness aside, let us continue with the "saucy" bow-ties and "saucy" scrub contests!]

twelvetigers

stabby cat
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2008
TTown
Status
Veterinarian
Have I mentioned how much I love threads that completely derail themselves?

Probably a good thing I wasn't rallied into being a mod - I'd be a terrible one if staying on topic is a requirement.

HopefulAg

Texas A&M CVM c/o 2014!
10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2007
Status
Veterinarian
So this thread has completely jumped track anyhow, let's divert it some more.

GSDgirl, do you have GSDs? If so, I demand pictures.
Fear the italics.

And this is unrelated but it bugs me, a lot. Why aren't there 'sarcastics'? We have italics, and it'd be awesome to have a font for sarcasm (which the above was not, just the italics reminded me of this and it's as good a thread as any).

We italicize stuff we want to emphasize, let's sarcastacize things we want to be sarcasm. It'd be a simple font too, just have the font leaning backwards instead of forwards. /s just doesn't cut it.

dyachei

vet robot pirate zombie
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2007
Status
Veterinarian
Let's try to keep this on topic guys. You can start an off-topic thread about saucy red bow ties if you want :D

Poochlover11

10+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2009
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I've probably had a few too many beers (it is a 3-day weekend, afterall), but I have to say, "cheers!" to SDN and SDNers. No one quite understands the whole "preparing for, applying to, and (cross-your-fingers!) getting into vet school" like others that are going through/have gone through the same process. So [raises beer], here's to the support of those who understand! Please continue to be there for your fellow SDNer! It's NOT ego-stroking. It's excitement!, understanding, and friendship. Here's to those that got in this year! Here's to those on waitlists! And here's to those improving their application!

[And, seriousness aside, let us continue with the "saucy" bow-ties and "saucy" scrub contests!]
Hey, Ill raise my Lipton tea bottle to that. Cheers!

marycatherine

working on the pre-reqs
Nov 14, 2009
Virginia
Status
Pre-Veterinary
oh I knew I was saucy.

minnerbelle saucy=sassy. and we're all pretty darn sassy.

I got a job offer today-- kennel tech at my absolute favorite vet's office that I've been applying to for months, and they said I was overqualified and they'd bump me to veterinary assistant whenever my schedule allowed. and I'm going to make more money than I made at my shelter. meaning: IT IS A GOOD DAY AND IM EXCITED AND READY FOR THREAD DERAILMENT :laugh:

Poochlover11

10+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2009
Status
Pre-Veterinary
But I don't think theres a topic to stay on anymore. OP got deleted. Therefore, the sauciness will prevail!

I agree. I mean since the original post was deleted can't we turn this thread into whatever we'd like? And technically the original poster is saying in the first post that we are saucy......so shouldn't sauciness prevail? :smuggrin:

nyanko

total trash mammal
10+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2006
CoMo
Status
Resident [Any Field]
We italicize stuff we want to emphasize, let's sarcastacize things we want to be sarcasm. It'd be a simple font too, just have the font leaning backwards instead of forwards. /s just doesn't cut it.
Most of the fun of being sarcastic is people taking you seriously because they don't know you're being sarcastic. This would just ruin everything.

Leave it to the one who messed up the April Fool's joke with the first post...

What we really need is 'saucy' tags.

PigsRock

VMRCVM c/o 2014!
May 9, 2009
Status
Pre-Veterinary
You are a saucy boy: is't so, indeed?

--Romeo and Juliet Act I, Scene V

(The only time I've heard the word saucy used)

cowgirla

Oklahoma 2014
7+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2009
mid-atlantic
Status
Veterinarian
Most of the fun of being sarcastic is people taking you seriously because they don't know you're being sarcastic. This would just ruin everything.

Leave it to the one who messed up the April Fool's joke with the first post...

What we really need is 'saucy' tags.

Or a saucy smiley. :zip: Saucy red shoes, maybe?