T

totojjang

Hi everyone...
i guess University of Colorado has finally decided their entering class for 2007 january. For those who are still interested in this school, i decided to start a new thread since i am a third year applicant who has been through two interviews and i feel that i can help many who are confused about the process...

I've seen on their webiste that they are now accepting applications for class entering January 2008...and i also noticed that their deadline is JANUARY 31, 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!

well...i hope with starting this thread, we'll be able to help each other out, give as much info as possible, and maybe...see each other in class!!!
 

lucky06

New Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2006
1
0
Status
Dental Student
hi guys :eek: today i done with my exams.hope for good results.
 

shlo

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2004
172
0
Status
hey does that mean we cannot apply to colorado for the next year anymore????I thot colorado was still accepting applications for 2007.....have I missed the deadline???
 

CALALILY

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2005
188
0
Status
Dental Student
Hi shlo,
No.. the application deadline for the 2007 entrance class closed a long time back and they have already finalised their class. Sorry, I think you missed that deadline.
Hope this information helps though..
regards...


shlo said:
hey does that mean we cannot apply to colorado for the next year anymore????I thot colorado was still accepting applications for 2007.....have I missed the deadline???
 
OP
T

totojjang

Colorado has a different academic calender year than rest of the schools...their year starts in January and end in december...
for the entering class of January 2007, they are already finished with the process...right now, they are taking applications for the entering class of 2008 January...and the deadline for this is January 31, 2007...

hope this will clearify the confusion...
 

cba321

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2006
16
0
Status
Dental Student
shlo said:
hey does that mean we cannot apply to colorado for the next year anymore????I thot colorado was still accepting applications for 2007.....have I missed the deadline???
Apply early. I put in my application in the last week. Instate applicant-did not get an interview!! they say they do not review applications before deadline. but i dont believe it.
 
OP
T

totojjang

cba321 said:
Apply early. I put in my application in the last week. Instate applicant-did not get an interview!! they say they do not review applications before deadline. but i dont believe it.
well, i am not sure if they review files as they receive it or not but i know for sure that interview decisions and letters are not sent out until after the deadline...
 

shlo

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2004
172
0
Status
CALALILY said:
Hi shlo,
No.. the application deadline for the 2007 entrance class closed a long time back and they have already finalised their class. Sorry, I think you missed that deadline.
Hope this information helps though..
regards...
Thnx for the info calalily.....I didnt know they had such an early deadline.....will look at other schools....