UCSF vs Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

undecided2021

Reaction score
Ola!

I got admitted to UCSF and CU this cycle. I am wondering if anyone has made a similar choice before or could share their thoughts of the relative strengths and weaknesses of the two. One thing - I would be graduating 6 months earlier from CU compared to UCSF as UCSF begins 6 mo later in June. Wonder if that is an obvious advantage CU.

Appreciate the help!

Members don't see this ad.

UCSF is in a really expensive area with no parking etc. I would not want to go there personally and the 6 months more would seal the deal for me

Reactions: 1 user
Ola!

I got admitted to UCSF and CU this cycle. I am wondering if anyone has made a similar choice before or could share their thoughts of the relative strengths and weaknesses of the two. One thing - I would be graduating 6 months earlier from CU compared to UCSF as UCSF begins 6 mo later in June. Wonder if that is an obvious advantage CU.

Appreciate the help!

Hey hi I got an invite from Colorado, can you please help me through interview process, I have no clue of how it goes in Colorado.