COLORADO ISP INTERVIEWS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Congratulations on getting the interview. Please share your application completion date? For the details on bench test you can follow the facebook groups.
 
I had applied as soon as the application opened in august
Hi, I have a query. ....I applied to ISP Colorado program for the class entering in 2018.....but after submission of the supplemental documents .........the completion email I received states that my application is complete for ISP class of 2019 entering in January 2017. I am confused. Please help me.
 
Hi, I have a query. ....I applied to ISP Colorado program for the class entering in 2018.....but after submission of the supplemental documents .........the completion email I received states that my application is complete for ISP class of 2019 entering in January 2017. I am confused. Please help me.


If you apply in 2016 CAAPID cycle. You will be enrolled in class starting from Jan 2018. Must be a clerical mistake. You can email them back and confirm.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue and green wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best t you all.
 
Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue inlay casting wax and green stick wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best to you all.
 
Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue and green wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best t you all.
Hey do you still have these materials?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied with only part 1....I shouldn't be hoping for a IV call🙁🙁
 
has Colorado sent all invites or they are still sending?? I saw on FB groups many people got invites for even June
 
Hello guys,
Can anyone tell me when next application cycle will open for Colorado, I want to apply but I check website and it says deadline was march 1st?
Is new cycle start in August this year?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys,
Can anyone tell me when next application cycle will open for Colorado, I want to apply but I check website and it says deadline was march 1st?
Is new cycle start in August this year?
canine2012, the new cycle for the class entering in Jan 2019 will begin in August 2017. The deadline will be in February 2018. March 1st was the deadline for the class entering in jan 2018.
 
Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue inlay casting wax and green stick wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best to you all.
Hi chahat c, do you still have the kit to sell?