-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Colorado schools
Started by abbspt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted875774
Not me yet 🙁 (applied to Regis)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, not yet!
I got an interview invite to CU today! So excited!
I have the exact same issue. I have a interview set for Regis on 1/26 and an interview offer for CU on either 1/26 or 1/27. I emailed Lauren of CU asking if students who receive interviews from Regis and CU get equal opportunity to interview at both graduate programs? I'll post in this thread once I get an email response.I received an interview invite for Regis and CU! Regis is 1/26, CU is either 1/26 or 1/27. lol I hope I get 1/27 for CU so I can do both...Anyone have similar problem/know how to get around it?
I think I saw a couple people on this forum talk about their acceptance to CU Denver.. I didn't get one 🙁 I emailed Lauren and she said they have until 2/16 to accept offers and if there are still spots available, they'll second a second round sometime after that date!Hey guys!
I only know of one person that received their acceptance to Univ of CO last week, I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything? (I have not 🙁).
Ah well thank you! Prepping myself to reapply! Good luck!I think I saw a couple people on this forum talk about their acceptance to CU Denver.. I didn't get one 🙁 I emailed Lauren and she said they have until 2/16 to accept offers and if there are still spots available, they'll second a second round sometime after that date!
Hopefully you get an offer if there is a second wave 🙂 Good luck to you too!Ah well thank you! Prepping myself to reapply! Good luck!
I was placed on the waitlist on 2/14, and haven't heard anything since. I was wondering if anyone else was placed on the waitlist, or has received an acceptance off of the waitlist? They updated their "Statistics" page for the 2017-18 cycle stating that they interviewed 149 people, send 75 invitations, and have 67 acceptances. Hoping they send out a few more, or some people retract their acceptances in the coming months, as this is my last shot for this cycle.. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad