Colorado State c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ejblue

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought I would make this thread since the deadline is slowly coming up. I was admitted to Vet Prep last cycle, so I’d be classmates with the applicants from this cycle. Good luck to everyone! You can DM me with any questions, I just relocated to Fort Collins to start my year 0!

Members don't see this ad.

Current vet student at CSU here.... I don't really come on here often so just thought I'd leave this here:

I'm a student ambassador for the DVM program at CSU and these students are your go-to people for questions about the curriculum, student life, the area around CSU, housing etc etc. Questions about applications and admissions should always go to the admissions office though!

Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
OOS 2nd time applicant to CSU, 4th time overall. Best of luck, y'all!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you're looking for more people to talk to, there's also a different page that's been created for CSU applicants! :)

OOS 2nd time applicant to CSU, 4th time overall. Best of luck, y'all!
This is also my second time applying to CSU, but my 3rd time overall. Good luck! I received an interview from KSU (first time ever!). Fingers crossed. 🤞

Reactions: 2 users
For people on the waitlist, don't give up hope! I am a current first year student and one of my friends got moved off the waitlist into our class two days before classes started. She moved from Iowa to Fort Collins.

For people on the waitlist, don't give up hope! I am a current first year student and one of my friends got moved off the waitlist into our class two days before classes started. She moved from Iowa to Fort Collins.
do you have any info about instate waitlist? What are the chances an instate person gives up their seat?

Reactions: 1 user